We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Adam Smith, one of the greatest exponents of classical economics and a brilliant mind, is also the author of phrases worth remembering and that I share with you today. These are Adam Smith quotes.
ADAM SMITH PHRASES:
- Defense is superior to opulence
- Consumption is the sole end and purpose of all production, and the interest of the product must be served, only to the extent necessary to promote that of the consumer.
- Humanity is the virtue of a woman, the generosity of a man.
- Happiness never sets the finger on the pulse.
- Man is an animal that does business, no other animal does. No dog exchanges bones with another.
- No complaint is more common than that of a shortage of money.
- On the highway to the city of skepticism, you have to go through the valley of ambiguity.
- Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition.
- The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.
- Virtue is more fearsome than vice, since its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience.
- Great ambition, the desire for real superiority, to lead and direct, seems to be wholly peculiar to man, and language is the great instrument of ambition.