We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your doctor has surely recommended that you take a walk and breathe fresh air more often. This is excellent advice, as the most recent studies show that walking briskly is even better than running, as the muscular effort is more uniform and the joints remain healthy.
If you also use sticks when walking Nordic walking, calorie burning increases up to 20%. But walking is not only good to have a good figure, it is also very beneficial for health, since promotes the formation of hormones of happiness and has positive effects on many diseases.
- 1 minute: for every minute of movement outdoors, our life expectancy increases up to two minutes.
- 20 minutes: a short walk each day is enough to eliminate approx. 4 kg of fat per year.
- 30 minutes: after half an hour, the walk is not only a perfect calorie burner, but it also becomes a great ally to improve our health. He risk of osteoporosis and type 2 diabetes decreases significantly. Stimulates digestion and speeds up metabolism.
- 60 - 120 minutes: this way you will enjoy all the positive effects of walking. You will help your body to lose - in a very pleasant way - until 10 kg of fat per year, already prevent osteoporosis, dementia, and diabetes. If you have the high tension, you will contribute to normalizes, you will reduce the risk of having a heart attack or stroke, your stress hormones will decrease, your digestion will improve and your bad cholesterol level will drop. Also, improving blood flow in the joints will help to prevent diseases like arthritis and osteoarthritis, or else it will relieve symptoms.
Getting used to taking a daily walk is the best thing you can do for your health. Some days short, others a little longer, but you should take the time to do it, and you will see how good it suits you.
The book THE MAGIC ELIXIRES will give you the motivation you need to take better care of yourself and be healthier and happier, but without making your life bitter.
- Lose weight by walking
- Why walking is so beneficial for your health
- Tips to lose weight and lose weight